Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my 40k Blog, here I will post pictures of my army.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blood Angels Assault Squad


I finally found a way to paint my troops in a fast an easy way to a good tabletop quality, its a shame that the camera didnt pick the highlights, maybe it was the sunlight I dont know, anyway, I will be posting a tutorial in the next days I just need to take some pictures to show the step by step process wich is pretty simple and the models looks really good. Here are a few more pictures click to enlarge them.


Here is a closeup of the first one I finshed, so far is my favourite.



And this is a WIP of my sergeant, he has a PF and an Infernus pistol, the base is finished.



And in case you where wondering the bases are from Back 2 Basi-ix yo can find them here.

Next post will be a turotial, and I will try to at least post once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment